Thursday, November 10, 2016

Basile's recipe

Hello, I will present my recipe, Its name is 'Far Breton'.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Preheat oven to 270 degrees. Cool milk with the butter, keep the preparation. In a bowl mix salt and flair. Add sugar.
In a another bowl, whip 2 eggs into an omelette, add it at the preparation brake 3 eggs and whip them in the preparation. Mix milk and butter to the preparation.
put butter in the mould, Pour a little bit of dough and put prunes at the bottom of the dough. Cover with the rest of dough.
Bake 10 minutes and reduce the temperature to 210 degrees and bake 30 minute.




13 comments:

  1. thanks for the recipe, and that looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so delicious!! I wanna try it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely eat it if someone can make it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely try to make this someday :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That just looks AMAZING! I woukd love to try it someday

    ReplyDelete
  7. So it is a kind of cake that testure between puding and cakes? right ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks delicious and we'll cook it next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It look so yummy,but I cant make it
    Because I am bad in cooking

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks good!
    We'll try it next week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I expect I can do as good as you.

    ReplyDelete