Sunday, November 6, 2016

This edition I would like to share a simple home made drink called "Birz`e". this drink is made of two things which are honey and water.
recipe
1. have a 500 grams of honey with 1 liter of water
2. mix honey with water
3. filter the mixture and the drink is ready
its sweet, tasty and it quenches your thirst. it can be made easily with a matter of 5 minutes. this drink is healthy and can also stay fresh until 10 days. you can store it in the fridge and use it when needed.

I hope you would try it and give me your feedback.
drink up.cheers:)

5 comments:

  1. This sounds easy to make! I will try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late replay but tnx I would like to hear how it tases if you have tried it already?

      Delete
  2. Great descriptive procedures! I will certainly give it a try! :) Thankssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply but tnx for the postive comment:) I would like to hear if you have tried it already?

      Delete
    2. Sorry for the late reply but tnx for the positive comment:)I would like to hear if you have tried it already?

      Delete