Sunday, November 6, 2016

noodles!

There are many types of noodles, such as fried noodles, noodles with soup, sliced noodles, etc. My favorite noodles is stretched noodles. I do not even know how I can stay in US without my grandmother’s stretched noodles. When you a knead dough, it should be soft, but not too soft. I remember that every time we eat noodles, I am always the first one to get my food. When it is cooked, the noodles is white and shiny. When you first taste the noodles, it will be a little bit sweet. However, the real deliciousness is after the noodles meet the sauce.
The sauces we use are all made by ourselves. First of all, ladle the tomato sauce on the noodles. Then, vinegar is the most essential sauce in the whole process. My hometown is also well known for its vinegar. The vinegar is dark and sour. No other place can produce vinegar that can compare with my hometown. When we travel to other place, we even need to take several bags of vinegar with us. I also prefer to put some chilly sauce on it, which is also fried by my grandmother. Just take some vegetable or onions with you, and you can enjoy the best noodles in the world. The noodles are chewy and tasty. Other than enjoying the noodles, I can also enjoy my father’s staring with envy because he has to wait for next one. 

2 comments:

  1. I love noodles, too. I love Japanese soba. It's happy to have a bowl of cold soba in summer. You can try it one day.

    ReplyDelete