Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Hello People :D

Hey, my name is Joe. I am currently studying in The Northwest School ever since my sophomore year. But I came to a public high school for my freshman year.
The experience in public high school and in private high school is pretty different. Classes in public school are more simple than here. Also, they lack interactions between teachers and students which made class become kind of boring. Meanwhile, public high schools generally have more students than private high school. So one might not even know everyone in one’s grade when they become a senior. However, things change a lot in The Northwest School. Here you will be able to know everyone in your grade. This makes one feels like being in a community. Classes are also smaller in size than public high school. You will be able to talk to your teacher during your class period.

Speaking about life in dorm, I would say it is great comparing to other dorms I know. We have a X-Box in our lounge. But I prefer to play some games on PC, such as League of Legends and World of Warcraft. This sometimes also bothered me a lot since I am struggling between playing video games or reading books. Mostly, I would choose the second one.

No comments:

Post a Comment