Monday, October 24, 2016

Hey guys my name is Mihret Mekbebe it means Mercy in English FYI. I am an eleventh grader at the International Leadership Academy of Ethiopia. I am super excited to be part of this cook project. I am looking forward to learning new recipes and try them at home. I believe this would be a good way to know your cultures and recipes and share mine. Let's keep in touch. Hope you enjoy my upcoming food recipes.
To see my video you can check out this link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B517uua3AvijaEQ2Q2E0bm1IaTg/view?usp=drive_web

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to meet you, and I am also excited to learn new recipes too. The video you provided is great to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you too!! I am also excited to get to know more Ethiopian food. Also, love your video :))

    ReplyDelete