Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Hi! Greetings from Vietnam/Seattle

Hi, my name is Tyson!

Coming from a country of over 6000 miles away, I am currently a Vietnamese boarding student, studying in the Northwest School in Seattle, Washington. I am already a senior at the Northwest School, and I can’t wait to continue my education journey in one of those universities, which it consists of an environment of different culture and diversity. I have friends coming from as many places in the world that I could remember, and I am extremely thrilled to become friends with all of you! Getting to know more about miscellaneous culture, knowledges and stories from different regions of the world and from you guys, are the things that I hope to find out! In regards of my personal interests, I have been passionate about playing piano since I was 6; I have been practicing dancing since secondary school; I am fascinated to explore different regions of the world; and I love to create spectacular photographs to post on my social-media :)


Here are some pictures of myself!


1 comment: