Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I am just cool

       Hello everyone, my name is Boyan, I am from China, and I had lived in three different countries. I have lived in China, Poland, and USA, therefore, I learned the culture different between the three countries and their way of life. I watched more than 300 movies over six years, I really love to watch movies and I learned English very quick when listening to English movies. If you want to talk about movies, especially action and sci-fic movies, welcome to chat with me. I also love to play League of Legend, I mainly play in North America server but I also have account in Chinese and Taiwanese server, I look forward to play with you!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you also interested in Japanese movies like how you like English movies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete