Wednesday, October 5, 2016


Hi! My name is Natsuki, I'm from Japan. My hometown is near Tokyo. I was born in 1999 and I'm a senior at the Northwest School. I have three older brothers and a dog. I came to Seattle three years ago. I have been playing the piano for almost 13 years. I love musicals and watching TV shows. My favorite musicals are the Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, and Wicked. I have been to Paris and I love European history. I have read the book about Marie Antoinette and famous classic European composers so many times. I have never been to Taiwan and Ethiopia, and I really want to go! Also, I love to talk with people and to hang out with friends. I think this is a great opportunity to have international relationship with three countries. I am looking forward to communicating with you:)


1 comment:

  1. I think Taiwan is the greatest country in the world. You should try tapioca milk tea because I am going to like it.
    Is was commented by my Japanese partner.

    ReplyDelete