Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Intro

Hi! My name is Seo-young. I am from Seoul, Korea. I have been in Seattle since 2014 and I am currently a senior in the Northwest School. Before I came to this school, I attended a really big public High school and actually it was pretty chaotic for me, not only because I was a freshman in that school, but also I was new to Seattle. I was born and raised most of my life in Korea and almost everything in Seattle was very interesting, yet still terrifying for me. However, it has been almost three years since then and now I am completely used to this new culture and the city. I actually love being in another country and experiencing new culture, food, and education. One of the things that I do on my leisure time, is shopping! I even just like to walk along the downtown area and browse around the stores. Most of my friends come from many other countries and some of my best friends are from Taiwan Too! It is really nice to meet you guys all even though it is via online! I am looking forward to get to know all of you and I hope this opportunity will help me learn more about France, Ethiopia, and Taiwan :))

No comments:

Post a Comment