Monday, October 24, 2016

Getting to know me...

Hey everyone! My name is Selenat, my preffered name is Lina so you can call me Lina(lol). I am from Ethiopia. I am a junior and I go to International Leadership Academy of Ethiopia. I love to cook and one of my favorite traditional Ethiopian dishes is Dulet; its made of cattle intestine, butter, onion, red meat and green paper, It is DELICIOUS!!!! I can't wait to get to acquaint myself with all of you, make new connections, learn new things and explore a whole new cuisine. I hope you guys are excited about this project as much as I am and I hope we get to become friends.

This is the link to my introductory video. Check it out and give me a shout out.

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1R0uuoTvbkAdE95X2xiSFFpWEdHdjFubk52SG9rT2FobDlz/view?usp=sharing

Good food and colorful dreams to all,
Lina


No comments:

Post a Comment