Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Introduction

Hi! My name is Nao. I am 18 years old from Osaka, Japan! I studied in Singapore for 4 years and I now a senior at high school in Seattle. My parents live in Japan, so I often go back to Japan. I speak Japanese and English! I have an older sister who lives in Taiwan, so I have been to Taiwan couple of times, and I really enjoyed the food there. I am applying to The American University of Paris this fall so I would really love to read and know more about life in France. I have a friends who have lived in Ethiopia for few months and Ethiopia is one of the many places I would love to visit, and I also love Ethiopian food, so I am really excited to know more about culture and tradition from all of you! I love traveling around, getting to know people, food (both cooking and eating) and animals except for birds, especially pigeons and crows. Whenever I see pigeons and crows on the street, I usually either wait for about 5 minutes until they fly away or cross the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment