Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My name is Chenqi, and I am a senior in the Northwest School. I come from Shanxi, China, and my native language is Chinese. I came to Northwest School since 2013.
            I like music and I have played cello for over 9 years. I am in school orchestra as well. My favorite musician are Bach and Yo-yo Ma, a great composer and a great cellist. In orchestra, we have played Bach's piece several times. I really enjoyed that. I like all kinds of music. I like to listen to music so much. I hope that I can listen to music all the time.

            I also like to play some video game when I have leisure time, such as League of Legend. I enjoy to play with my friends together doing teamwork and having fun. My favorite team is Team WE. I really like to watch games too.
           Nice to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment