Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Sup everyone! I am Albert and i am a senior. I came from Moscow, Russia to the Northwest School as an international student. I can speak both Russian and English pretty good , and currently now i am trying to learn French and Chinese. 
I am very into sports. I absolutely love running, and in fact, i am in the Cross-country and Track team of the Northwest. These sports are closely connected with my love of spending time outdoors. I would prefer spend most of my time outdoors if there was a possibility. Going for a walk will be more pleasurable for me, rather than sitting , and for example - watching a TV show. But just going for a walk would be rather boring, so music usually is accompanying me. I love hip hop and rap genres, and sometimes pop music


No comments:

Post a Comment