Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Something about Shirley

Hi, my name is Shirley and I am a senior from the Northwest School. I come from Chongqing, a city located in Southwest China surrounded by plenty of mountains. Chongqing is one of the four municipalities in China and it is also the biggest one. It is a city that has lots of docks and extreme hot humid summers. I speak both English and Mandarin. This is my third year studying in Seattle and it is such a great place although it rains a lot. One thing that I really love to do is drawing and I have been self-taught for a long time. I do watercolor and people's portraits most of the time but I am also interested in other kind of paintings. The music I like to listen to is k-pop and I watch a lot of Korean TV shows. I do no have a particular favorite food but anything that tastes sweet will make my day; while on the other hand, celery and coriander can just simply ruin everything. The biggest dilemma in my life is that I have this keen affection towards cats, especially kittens, but at the same time I am actually allergic to them. The color I really like recently is mustard and the color I have always adored is baby pink. 
Anyway, I hope that I can talk more with all of you in the future!  

1 comment: