Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Greetings from Seattle

Hi everyone! This is Brenda and I am currently a senior at Northwest school just like many of us here. I was born in Melbourne, Australia and was brought to and raised in Shanghai, China. After graduating middle school, my family moved to Seattle. Now I have stepped into my fourth year studying and living in Seattle. During the thousands of days, I have grown more more more affection towards this beautiful city each year I spent in here. At school, I work as the teacher's assistant for Chinese language class during free periods. During my leisure time, I take ballet classes on a weekly basis as a personal habit since I was little. Aside from those, I really enjoy listening to K-pop and watching various hilarious Korean TV shows  with my friends. I am really looking forward to be interacting with you guys this year and learn all the interesting stuff across the globe! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment