Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Rome's Introduction

Hi, my name is Rome and I speak Chinese and English.  I am from Taichung, Taiwan like many of you are. I am glad that this blog is up and running. This is the first time we have ever done this. I am very excited to read and see many of your posts. First, I will give a brief introduction of myself. I have been in the Northwest School since 2013 after finishing junior high school in Taiwan. I have enjoyed studying in the U.S. because of the variety of activities we can get in touch with. For example, basketball is one of the extra-curricular activities I participate outside of school. It is a biggest commitment I have made because I love playing basketball and being on a team with people in our school. I, as well as my teammates, am looking forward to winning something unprecedented in our school history. I think we have the elements we need to be able to achieve this goal. This year, I am applying to college. To be able to get into college, I have to finish many tasks such as essays, tests, and personal information. This time of the year is no doubt the busiest in my high school career, but I think it is very worth it because I get to learn how to be responsible for myself as an adult. Anyway, it has been a pleasure getting in touch with you all and I look forward to sharing our thoughts and ideas on this blog page!

No comments:

Post a Comment